Living a life of luxury is the dream of every man and woman out there. Luxury brands and high costs often go hand in hand with each other, which sadly means that only a selected few can afford to buy clothing and items from designer brands. While prohibitive costs will pretty much steer common people away from habitually buying clothes from Armani, Louis Vuitton, it is possible for you to look classy on a small budget. Here is how:
• Get Imitation Accessories – One sure-fire way to increase the overall appeal of your outfit is to wear some accessories like jewellery and wrist watches. Nowadays, you don’t have to spend large sums of money to buy authentic gemstones: much cheaper variants that mimic them are available, and they often cannot be recognised by the untrained eye. With a little bit of matching here and there, you can greatly improve your appearance.
• Add Perfume or a Fragrance – Some sweet smelling or pleasant fragrant is definitely recommended to match your outfit. Try to keep it to a decent level, without going overboard. Choose a fragrance which is pleasant to you and try to stick with it. Avoid mixing too many fragrances together at once.
• Little Details Matter – If you want to look like prestigious, it is of utmost importance that everything about you screams perfection. This means you need to give yourself a look and analyse every little detail about your outfit and appearance. Don’t try to wear clothes with stains and damages. Fixing all the little things may be annoying at the very least, but it is the best way to really give off an aura of class and importance.
• Don’t Miss Out on Deals – While luxury brands will be expensive, there are certain ways to get the costs down by a decent amount. Look out for clearance sales, off-season sales and any kind of favourable deals. This way, for example, you can finally buy a Burberry scarf at a more accessible price point.
• Borrow for Occasions – Another option to consider if you really want to wear luxury clothing items and accessories for special occasion, but you cannot budget enough to buy Chiara Ferragni shoes just for an event or two. There are many companies specialising in this type activities, often giving you a lot of option on how many days you are going to rent the items and how you can send it back.
• Consider Tailors – If you want to get a custom-made design on a cheap outfit you bought recently, consider taking it to a tailor. Often times, you can get a lot of customisation options for a small fee, helping you to get a much better look than you would have in the original outfit.